See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Longham is about 4 miles N.W. of East Dereham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- Mid-Norfolk Family History Society
- The Monumental Inscriptions of the Church and Churchyard of St
Andrew and St Peter, Longham, Norfolk.
[Mid-Norfolk Family History Society, 1999?]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the
Deanery of Brisley, in the archdeaconry of Norwich.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both
before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Andrew, or St Peter, or
St Andrew and St Peter.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Purple, Jennifer J.
- The Parish Registers for St Andrew's Church, Longham.
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Longham was in
Mitford and Launditch Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Longham is in Launditch Hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Launditch Hundred
- Description of Launditch Hundred
- 1845: White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- See Kempston.
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
If you use this information in your research, please say that it is from Genuki
Copyright © Pat Newby.