Norfolk: Weasenham All Saints
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Weasenham All Saints is about 8 miles S.W. of Fakenham.
It is also called Upper Weasenham.
See also Weasenham St Peter.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the Deanery of Brisley, in the archdeaconry of Norwich.
- The parish church is dedicated to All Saints.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Registers
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Weasenham All Saints
Mitford and Launditch Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Weasenham All Saints is in Launditch hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Inclosure Commissioners
- Statement of Claims (39): Weasenham All Saints, Weasenham Saint
Peter, and Wellingham.
Drawn up in pursuance of the Act of Inclosure, 1806.
- Great Britain: Statute
- Weasenham and Wellingham Land-Allotment Act, 1806.
An act for allotting lands in the parishes of Weasenham All
Saints, Weasenham Saint Peter, and Wellingham, in the county
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Mitford and Launditch Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These figures are from the population tables which were produced after the
10-yearly national censuses. The "Families" heading includes families and
There may be more people living in detached parts of the parish (if there
were any) and, if so, the number may or may not be included in the figures
above. It is quite difficult to be sure from the population tables.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.