Norfolk: North Walsham
See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Page, Cecil Herbert Winter
- The story of St. Nicholas' Church (formerly dedicated to
the Blessed Virgin Mary) North Walsham, Norfolk.
[North Walsham, Rounce and Wortley, 1947]
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- (No author)
- Official guide to North Walsham.
[North Walsham & District Chamber of Trade & Commerce, 1959]
- Storey, Neil
- North Walsham & District in old photographs.
[ISBN 0750909374, Stroud: Alan Sutton, 1995]
- Storey, Neil
- North Walsham & District in old photographs: A Second Selection.
[Sutton Publishing, 1998?]
See Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
- Barringer, John Christopher (Ed)
- North Walsham in the eighteenth century.
[North Walsham: North Walsham Branch of the WEA, 1983]
- Joby, R.S.
- North Walsham & Dilham Canal.
[Norwich: Kofron, 1977]
- Rothery, Constance
- The Poppyland Flyer: the story of the railway line from
Cromer to North Walsham, 1906-1953: calling at: Cromer
Links - Overstrand - Sidestrand Halt -Trimmingham and
Paston & Knapton - Mundesley.
[Trimmingham, Norfolk: C. Rothery, 1984]
- Warren, Pam (Ed)
- North Walsham in the nineteenth century (1820-1901).
[ISBN 0950934313, North Walsham Branch of the WEA, 1993]
- Forder, Charles
- A history of the Paston School, North Walsham, Norfolk.
[North Walsham: The Governors of Paston School, 1980]
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.