TUDDENHAM (NORTH), a village 12 miles W.N.W. of Norwich, and from 2½ to 5 miles E. of East Dereham. The parish comprises 2275 acres, and contained, in 1841, 417 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Bowes Edward shoemaker Churchill Rev. Smith Dack Robert carpenter Engledow Alice beer retailer Farman Amy grocery dlr. & miller Hall Robert parish clerk Hind John carpenter Jenney John 'Fox and Goose' (and bricklayer) Leggatt Robert blacksmith Farmers. Bowman Robert Reeve William Brassnett John Sharman Peter Edwards Edward Springall Susan Hind John Warner William Mack James Wright Edward Outlaw Thomas Wright JohnCARRIER to Norwich, Beasey, Sat. 8 morning.
Copyright © Pat Newby.