Genuki Logo Norfolk Welcome   Contents and Search

Norfolk: East Tuddenham

Hunt's Directory of East Norfolk with Part of Suffolk, 1850

[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]

TUDDENHAM (EAST), a village 9 miles W. of Norwich, and 6 miles S.E. of East Dereham. The parish comprises 1085 acres, and contained, in 1841, 556 inhabitants; its present residents are:-

	Child    Thomas             blacksmith & horse dealer
	Comer    Jas.               'Bull' (& wheelwright)
	Gooch    John Kerr, Esq.
	Neave    Thomas             carpenter
	Parker   William            grocer and draper
	Sendall  Edward             beer retailer
	Smith    Rev. William, M.A.
	Taylor   Richardson         butcher
	Turner   Stephen            grocery dealer

	                     Farmers.

	Baker    William            Sussens  Benjamin
	Bales    William            Sutton   Thomas
	Child    Thomas             Tann     John
	Curson   Mary               Tyler    Ann
	Harrison Matthew            Vassar   Thomas
	Leech    John               Vassar   William
	Sendall  Richard            Wright   Thomas


See also the East Tuddenham parish page.

These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web pages. Please see the Copyright Notice.

Copyright © Pat Newby.
May 2006