Norfolk: Tilney St Lawrence
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Tilney St Lawrence is about 7 miles S.W. of King's Lynn.
See also Tilney All Saints
and Tilney cum Islington.
- Church of St Lawrence
- Description and pictures.
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
- Archdeacon's Transcripts
- Tilney St Lawrence people in Tilney All Saints and Tilney
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Tilney St Lawrence
Wisbech Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
- Tilney St Lawrence Parish Council
- Councillors, meetings, minutes, etc.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Tilney St Lawrence is in Freebridge Marshland hundred.
Land and Property
- See Walpole St Peter
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Wisbech Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
- Roll of Honour
- World Wars 1 and 2.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
- After 1834 Tilney St Lawrence became part of the
and the workhouse was at
Wisbech in Cambridgeshire.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.