Norfolk: Tilney cum Islington
See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Tilney cum Islington is about 5 miles S.S.W. of King's Lynn.
It is also known as Islington.
See also Tilney All Saints
and Tilney St Lawrence.
- Church of St Mary
- Description and pictures.
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
- Parish Registers
- Archdeacon's Transcripts
- Strays - These are people in Tilney cum Islington parish registers
who are from another parish.
- Strays in the Baptisms
Strays in the Burials
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Tilney cum Islington
Wisbech Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Tilney cum Islington is in Freebridge Marshland hundred.
Land and Property
- See Walpole St Peter
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Wisbech Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
- After 1834 Tilney cum Islington became part of the
and the workhouse was at
Wisbech in Cambridgeshire.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
If you use this information in your research, please say that it is from Genuki
Copyright © Pat Newby.