For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Thrigby is about 5 miles north west of Great Yarmouth.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Flegg, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St Mary.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Thrigby Marriages 1539-1812
- See Phillimore's Marriage Registers, Volume 5.
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Thrigby Post Mill
- Description, history and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Thrigby is in East Flegg hundred.
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Flegg Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
- Roll of Honour
- World Wars 1 and 2.
- War Memorial for World War 1
- List of names.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These figures are from the population tables which were produced after the
10-yearly national censuses. The "Families" heading includes families and
|1831|| 9|| 9||43|
There may be more people living in detached parts of the parish (if there
were any) and, if so, the number may or may not be included in the figures
above. It is quite difficult to be sure from the population tables.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.