For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Threxton is about 8 miles S.E. of Swaffham.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Church of All Saints
- Description and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Palgrave-Moore, Patrick
- The Parish Registers Of Norfolk Monograph Series.
No. 4, Threxton 1602/3-1837.
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Genealogical Society, 1985]
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Threxton was in
Swaffham Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Threxton is in Wayland hundred.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Swaffham Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.