For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Tacolneston is about 10 miles S.W. of Norwich.
It may also be called Tacolston.
- The parish is in the deanery of Depwade, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to All Saints.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of All Saints
- Picture of the church.
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Tacolneston was in
Depwade Registration District.
Tacolneston is in Depwade hundred.
Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Tacolneston Inclosure Act, 1778.
An act for dividing, allotting and inclosing the commons and
waste grounds within the parish of Tacolneston, in the county
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Depwade Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
- Tacolneston School Centenary Committee
- Tacolneston School centenary anniversary, 1877-1977.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.