For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Swannington is about 7 miles south west of Aylsham.
The name may also be found as Swanington.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Church of St Margaret
- Description and pictures.
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Swannington Village Pages
- History, church, school, locations, maps, many pictures, etc.
- Swannington Pages
- Picture of village pump, and brief description of village.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
- Wortley, John Dixon
- Swanningon: its church, rectors and history.
[Norwich: Goose and Son, 1921]
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- See Brandiston and Guton
- Kelly, Geoffrey Ian
- Swannington Hall: A history.
[Bound photocopy of unpublished typescript, Norwich Norfolk
Studies Library, 1988]
- RAF Swannington
- Description, squadrons, pictures, etc.
- Swannington School
- Description, pictures, etc.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.