See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Suffield is about 4 miles N.E. of Aylsham.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the
Deanery of Repps, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both
before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Margaret.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Margaret
- Description and pictures.
- Hall, Bryan
- The Felmingham group of parishes, brief historical notes on
the churches of Felmingham, Suffield, Colby, Banningham and
[Felmingham, The Churches, 1977]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Register Transcriptions
- Archdeacons' Transcripts
- Baptisms 1726-1812, Marriages 1732-1810 and
[Parish Register Transcription Society, Dart Series, 2000?]
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Suffield was in
Erpingham Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Suffield Parish Council
- Councillors, meetings, etc.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Suffield is in North Erpingham Hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for North Erpingham Hundred
- Description of North Erpingham Hundred
- 1845: White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
- Roll of Honour
- World War 1.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.