For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Sparham is about 8 miles N.E. of East Dereham.
- Church of the Virgin Mary
- Description and pictures.
- Linnell, Charles Lawrence Scruton
- St Mary's, Sparham.
[Sparham, The Church, 1976]
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Sparham was in
Mitford and Launditch Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Sparham is in Eynsford hundred.
Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Sparham Inclosure Act, 1806.
An act for allotting lands in the parishes of Sparham and
Billingford, in the county of Norfolk.
[George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1806]
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Mitford and Launditch Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.