For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Paston is about 9 miles south east of Cromer.
- The parish is in the deanery of Waxham, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St Margaret.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Loraine, Herbert
- Paston: some notes on the church of St Margaret and the
[North Walsham, Rounce and Wortley, 1949]
Description and Travel
- Paston Stow Hill Mill
- Description, history and pictures.
- Rothery, Constance
- The Poppyland Flyer: the story of the railway line from
Cromer to North Walsham, 1906-1953: calling at: Cromer
Links - Overstrand - Sidestrand Halt -Trimmingham and
Paston & Knapton - Mundesley.
[Trimingham, Norfolk, 1984]
Paston is in Tunstead hundred.
Land and Property
- See Bacton
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Tunstead and Happing Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.