[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
FELTWELL ANCHOR AND FEN FARMS, formerly extraparochial, now form a parish called Feltwell Anchor, which is in Thetford union and county court district, Norwich bankruptcy district, Clackclose petty sessional division, Grimshoe hundred, Methwold polling district of West Norfolk.
As noticed on the opposite page [this is the entry for Feltwell], this civil parish, which has an area of 822 acres, and contained 61 inhabitants in 1871, is in the ecclesiastical district of St. John, Little Ouse (see also Redmere, infra).
See also the Little Ouse parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.