Norfolk: Ormesby St Michael
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Ormesby St Michael is about 5 miles north north west of Great Yarmouth.
It is also called Little Ormesby.
See also Ormesby St Margaret.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- Churchyard of the Church of St Michael
- Transcriptions of gravestones.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Flegg, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St Michael.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Ormesby St Michael Marriages 1591-1837
- See Phillimore's Marriage Registers, Volume 7.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Ormesby St Michael is in East Flegg hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- See Ormesby St Margaret.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Flegg Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.