See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Morston is about 6 miles west north west of Holt, in the Glaven
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- The Monumental Inscriptions in the Hundred of Holt (Walter Rye).
- The parishes covered include Morston.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Holt, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to All Saints.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Registers
- Archdeacons' Transcripts
- Baptisms 1689-1811, Marriages 1689-1810 and
[Parish Register Transcription Society, Dart Series, 2000?]
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- No author
- Blakeney Langham Morston Cley Wiveton: Festival year 1951.
(Festival of Britain 1951)
[ISBN 0951832816, 1951?]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Morston is in Holt hundred.
- Mellor, Derick
- The Glaven Valley: Historical Jottings.
[Cromer, Cheverton and Son, 1989]
- Mellor, Derick
- The Glaven Valley: Further Historical Jottings.
(Compiled by Marjorie Missen).
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
- Roll of Honour
- World Wars 1 and 2.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
If you use this information in your research, please say that it is from Genuki
Copyright © Pat Newby.