Norfolk: Morley St Peter
Zachary Clark: Charities belonging to the Poor: 1811
of the different CHARITIES
belonging to THE POOR
of the COUNTY of NORFOLK,
Abridged from the Returns under GILBERT'S ACT,
to the House of Commons in 1786;
and from THE TERRIERS
in the Office of the LORD BISHOP OF NORWICH.
by ZACHARY CLARK.
- G - (if present) an abridged extract from Gilbert's Returns, 1786
- T - (if present) an abridged extract from a terrier, with its date
- GT - (if present) combined abridged extracts from Gilbert's Returns
and a terrier.
- In the original, pounds are shown as "l" so, for example, 60 pounds
is shown as "60l." which is not easy to read. In this transcription
they are shown as "£" so 60 pounds appears as "£60".
[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
MORLEY ST. PETER.
G.- Elizabeth Brown bequeathed £3 annually,
which is secured upon Land, for the same purpose
as her donation of the same sum to the last parish.
[See note below].
Note: the last parish was Morley St Botolph, and the
donation was "£3 yearly for teaching 6 poor
children ... to read".
See also Morley St Botolph.
See also the Morley St Peter parish page.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.