Norfolk: Morley St Botolph
See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Morley St Botolph is about 3 miles W.S.W. of Wymondham.
Morley St Botolph and Morley St Peter may together be referred to as
See also Morley St Peter.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the
Deanery of Hingham, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both
before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Botolph.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Botolph
- Description and pictures.
- Church of St Botolph
- Services, etc.
- Methodist Church
- Minister, services, picture, etc.
Follow the link to the home page, then search for the church.
- Primitive Methodist Church
- Description, picture and map.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Register Transcripts
- Baptisms 1813-1880
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Morley St Botolph
Forehoe Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Morley Village: Morley St Botolph and Morley St Peter
- News, organisations, pictures, etc.
- Morley St Botolph and Morley St Peter Parish Council
- Councillors, meetings, minutes, etc.
- Morley St Botolph Post Mill
- Description and map.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Morley St Botolph is in Forehoe Hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Forehoe Hundred
- Description of Forehoe Hundred
- 1845: White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
- Morley St Botolph and Morley St Peter Roll of Honour
- World Wars 1 and 2.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These figures are from the population tables which were produced after the
10-yearly national censuses. The "Families" heading includes families and
There may be more people living in detached parts of the parish (if there
were any) and, if so, the number may or may not be included in the figures
above. It is quite difficult to be sure from the population tables.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.