See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
Martham is about 9 miles north north west of Great Yarmouth.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- Churchyard of the Church of St Mary The Virgin
- Transcriptions of gravestones.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Flegg, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St Mary.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Taylor, Edward Samuel
- Notices of the Church of Martham, Norfolk, previous to its
restoration in 1856.
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society,
in "Norfolk Archaeology", vol.5, 1859]
- Methodist Church
- Minister, services, picture, etc.
Follow the link to the home page, then search for the church.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Registers
- Archdeacon's Transcripts or Bishop's Transcripts
- Baptisms and
See Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Martham Parish Council
- Meetings, minutes, events, history, etc.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Martham is in West Flegg hundred.
- Manning, Derek
- Martham Ferry.
[Norwich, Norfolk Industrial Archaeology Society,
in "Journal of the Norfolk Industrial Archaeology Society",
vol.6, no.5, 2000]
- Meakin, Ann
- Glimpses into the History of the Village of Martham.
[Martham, Skippers Print and Design, 1996]
- Orton, Christine
- Martham in times past.
[ISBN 0861571355, Chorley, Countryside Publication, 1984]
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Martham Inclosure Act, 1812.
[Great Yarmouth, Beart, 1812]
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
- Roll of Honour
- World Wars 1 and 2.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.