Norfolk: Marshland St James
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Marshland St James is about 11 miles S.W. of King's Lynn.
It was created as an ecclesiastical parish in 1922, and as a civil parish
in 1935, from parts of
Terrington St Clement,
Terrington St John,
Tilney All Saints,
Tilney St Lawrence,
Tilney cum Islington,
Walpole St Andrew,
Walpole St Peter, and
[from Kelly's Directory of Norfolk 1937]
- The parish is in the deanery of Lynn Marshland, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St James.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Marshland St James Methodist Church
- Minister, address, picture, etc.
Marshland St James is in Freebridge Marshland hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Wisbech Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.