Norfolk: North Lopham
See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
North Lopham is about 6 miles W.N.W. of Diss.
See also South Lopham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Rockland, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St Nicholas.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Nicholas
- Description and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- These are included in
Boyd's Marriage Index.
They are not included in Phillimore's Marriage Registers.
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1902 (and for the censuses of 1851 to 1901), North Lopham was in
Guiltcross Registration District.
This district was abolished on 1st April 1902 and, from then until 1930,
North Lopham was in
Thetford Registration District
for civil registration.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- North Lopham Village Pages
- Description, pictures, events, parish council, etc.
- The Lophams Village Pages
- Information, map, etc
- North Lopham Mill
- Description, history and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
North Lopham is in Guiltcross hundred.
- Serpell, Michael Friend
- History of the Lophams.
[ISBN 0850333717, Phillimore, 1980]
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- North Lopham and South Lopham Inclosure Act, 1812.
An act for inclosing lands in North Lopham and South Lopham,
in the county of Norfolk: 5 May 1812.
[London, Luke Hansard and Sons, printers, 1812]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Guiltcross Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.