See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
Kimberley is about 4 miles N.W. of Wymondham.
The name may also be spelled Kimberly.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- Mid-Norfolk FHS
- Memorial Inscriptions of the Church of St Peter, Kimberley,
including Burial Registers 1768-1999.
[Mid-Norfolk FHS, 2000]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Church of St Peter
- Description and pictures.
- Church of St Peter
- Description, picture, location, etc.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Register Transcripts
- Baptisms 1813-1880
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
- Burial Registers
- See Cemeteries, above.
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Kimberley was in
Forehoe Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Kimberley and Carleton Forehoe Parish Council
- Parish council, minutes, parish councillors, etc.
- Rowles, Helen
- Kimberley, Portrait of a Village.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Kimberley is in Forehoe hundred.
- Kelly, Geoffrey Ian
- Manor Farm, Kimberley, a history.
[Unpublished typescript in Norwich Local Studies Library, 1984]
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- See Carleton Forehoe
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Forehoe Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
- See Norfolk People and Families
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These figures are from the population tables which were produced after the
10-yearly national censuses. The "Families" heading includes families and
There may be more people living in detached parts of the parish (if there
were any) and, if so, the number may or may not be included in the figures
above. It is quite difficult to be sure from the population tables.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.