See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the
Deanery of Humbleyard, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both
before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Peter.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Registers
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Ketteringham was in
Henstead Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Ketteringham is in Humbleyard Hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Humbleyard Hundred
- Description of Humbleyard Hundred
- 1845: White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk
- Hunter, Joseph, 1783-1861
- The history and topography of Ketteringham in the county of
Norfolk: the seat of Sir J.P. Boileau, Baronet.
[Norwich, Charles Muskett, 1851]
- See also Names, Personal below.
- Victorian Miniature.
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
- Andrew and Boileau
- See Norfolk People and
Owen Chadwick: Victorian Miniature.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
If you use this information in your research, please say that it is from Genuki
Copyright © Pat Newby.