ITTERINGHAM, a village 16 miles N. by W. of Norwich, and 4 miles N. by W. of Aylsham. The parish comprises 1442 acres, and contained in 1841, 351 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Bayes farmer Brett Nathaniel wheelwright Brown James tanner and timber merchant Cook William farmer Copeman Frederick miller Cubitt Golden farmer Fiddy Henry 'Walpole Arms' Fowell Edward Wm. shoemaker Gayfor Henry grocery dealer Goodwin Rev. George Hall Henry blacksmith Lee Robert rat catcher
Copyright © Pat Newby.