See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
Horningtoft is about 5 miles S. of Fakenham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- Mid-Norfolk FHS
- The Church of St Edmund the Martyr, Horningtoft: Memorial
[Mid-Norfolk FHS, before 2000]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the Deanery of Brisley, in the archdeaconry of Norwich.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Edmund the Martyr.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Edmund
- Description, history and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Horningtoft Marriages 1539-1837
- See Phillimore's Marriage Registers, Volume 8.
- These are included in
Boyd's Marriage Index.
- Parish Registers
- List of Surnames of People who come from other Parishes
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Horningtoft was in
Mitford and Launditch Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Horningtoft Village Pages
- Local information, description, parish council, pictures, etc.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Horningtoft is in Launditch hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Inclosure Commissioners
- Statement of Claims: Wysingsett, otherwise Whissonsett,
Stanfield and Horningtoft.
[Names of People in the Statement of Claims]
- Great Britain: Parliamentary Bill
- A Bill for Inclosing Lands in the Parishes of Whissonsett,
Stanfield, and Horningtoft, in the county of Norfolk:
21 Feb 1812.
[London: Luke Hansard & Sons, 1812]
- Great Britain: Statute
- Whissonsett, Stanfield and Horningtoft Inclosure Act, 1812.
An act for inclosing lands in the parishes of Wysingset
otherwise Whissonsett, Stanfield, and Horningtoft, in the
county of Norfolk: 9th June 1812.
[London, George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1812]
[London, G. White, 1812]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Mitford and Launditch Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
- Horningtoft Heritage Society
- Aims, projects, etc.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.