For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Honingham is about 7 miles N. of Wymondham.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Church of St Andrew
- Description and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Archdeacon's Transcripts
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Honingham was in
St Faith's Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Honingham Tower Mill
- Description and picture.
- Honingham Water Mill
- Description, history and picture.
- Honingham V.C. Primary School
- Village Handbook.
[Honingham, The School, 1990s]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Honingham is in Forehoe hundred.
- Historical Outline by the PRO.
- Based on census information.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Sambrook, J.J.
- Honingham Hall, Norfolk.
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society,
in "Norfolk Archaeology" vol.34, 1969]
- Great Britain: Statute
- Honingham Inclosure Act, 1812.
An act for inclosing lands in the parish of Honingham, in the
county of Norfolk.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for St Faith's Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.