See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Honingham is about 7 miles N. of Wymondham.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the
Deanery of Hingham, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both
before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Andrew.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Andrew
- Description and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Archdeacon's Transcripts
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Honingham was in
St Faith's Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Honingham Tower Mill
- Description and picture.
- Honingham Water Mill
- Description, history and picture.
- Honingham V.C. Primary School
- Village Handbook.
[Honingham, The School, 1990s]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Honingham is in Forehoe Hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Forehoe Hundred
- Description of Forehoe Hundred
- 1845: White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk
- Historical Outline by the PRO.
- Based on census information.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Sambrook, J.J.
- Honingham Hall, Norfolk.
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society,
in "Norfolk Archaeology" vol.34, 1969]
- Great Britain: Statute
- Honingham Inclosure Act, 1812.
An act for inclosing lands in the parish of Honingham, in the
county of Norfolk.
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.