[Transcription copyright © Pamela Littlefair]
HARGHAM parish, 3 miles S.S.W. of Attleborough, has only 93 souls, and 1136 acres of land, all the property of Sir Thomas Branwayt Beevor, Bart., who resides at the HALL, an ancient mansion with pleasant grounds. His predecessor was created a baronet in 1784. The Church (All Saints) is partly dilapidated, and the rectory, valued in the King's Book at £4. 4s. 2d., is consolidated with Wilby.
The farmers are James Drane, sen. and jun.
See also the Hargham parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.