[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
HARDINGHAM, a village 14 miles W. by S. of Norwich and 3 miles N. of Hingham. The parish comprises 2650 acres, and contained in 1841, 602 inhabitants: its present residents are:-
Alcock John carpenter Bush John 'Bird in Hand' Dye William school Edwards Mr. Henry W. Edwards Mrs. Lucy the Hall Garwood Mr. John Goldson George beer retailer Paroissien Rev. Challis, M.A. Taylor John solicitor Thurling William blacksmith Tingey & Roberson millers Farmers. Anthony John Duffield William Baly George Goldson John Bennett John Haystead William Cadywould Thomas Holdich Francis Carman John, Norton John Old Hall Rose Thomas Carter Joseph
RAILWAY CONVEYANCE. - Trains several times daily, to all places on the Norfolk and Eastern Counties railway.
See also the Hardingham parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.