For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Fundenhall is about 9 miles S.S.W. of Norwich.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the Deanery of Depwade, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Nicholas.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Nicholas
- Description and pictures.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Register Transcripts
- Baptisms 1813-1880
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Fundenhall was in
Depwade Registration District.
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Ashwellthorpe and Fundenhall Communities Web Site
- Parish council, churches, organisations, events, pictures, etc.
- Fundenhall Mill
- Description and history.
Fundenhall is in Depwade hundred.
Land and Property
- See Ashwellthorpe
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Depwade Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.