See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Frenze is about 2 miles E. of Diss.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the
Deanery of Redenhall, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both
before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Andrew.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Andrew
- Description and pictures.
- Church of St Andrew
- Description, services, picture, news, etc.
- Barnes, Anthony
- St Andrew's Church, Frenze, Norfolk.
[London, Churches Conservation Trust, Series 4, No. 53, 1996]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Campling, Arthur
- Index of Marriages: Frenze, 1651-1754.
[Norwich Local Studies Library, Handwritten document, 1930s]
- Farrow, C.W. and Palgrave-Moore, Patrick
- Frenze Parish Registers: Baptisms 1654-1852, Marriages 1662-1852,
Burials 1651-1877; transcribed and indexed.
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Genealogical Society, 1985]
- These are included in
Boyd's Marriage Index.
They are not included in Phillimore's Marriage Registers.
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Frenze was in
Depwade Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Frenze is in Diss Hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Diss Hundred
- Description of Diss Hundred
- 1845: White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- See Scole.
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
- See Norfolk People and Families
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
If you use this information in your research, please say that it is from Genuki
Copyright © Pat Newby.