FRANSHAM (LITTLE), a village 22 miles W. by N. of Norwich, and 6 miles W. of East Dereham. The parish comprises 1031 acres, and contained in 1841, 263 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Clark William shoemaker Langton Rev. Augustus W. Lovett Richard wheelwright Mace Thomas blacksmith Powley Abraham 'Crown Inn' Farmers. Buscall John Doy Thomas Griggs William Powley Peter Spencer William Ward David Warner Thomas
Copyright © Pat Newby.