FRANSHAM (GREAT), a village 22½ miles W. by N. of Norwich, 6½ miles W. of East Dereham, and the like distance E.N.E. of Swaffham. The parish comprises 1874 acres, and contained in 1841, 329 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Blanchflower Samuel 'Lord Nelson' Clark David grocery dealer Frost Sarah beer retailer Perkins Jonathan miller Ramm William 'Chequers' Reynolds Rev. Charles, B.A. Rump Richard 'Pine Inn' Skeit Edgar railway clerk Farmers. Blanchflower James Hubbard William Claxton Noah Makins John Drosier Mary Perkins Jonathan Flood Herbert Rump Richard Flood John Stanford Samuel Gattercole Ambrose Wellington William Godfrey Masters Wyatt William Howell JacobRAILWAY CONVEYANCE. Trains several times daily, to all places on the East Anglian line.
Copyright © Pat Newby.