[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
FISHLEY, 7½ miles W.N.W. of Yarmouth, is a decayed parish, united with Upton, for the support of the poor and roads, and containing only nine souls, and 466A. 2R. 10P. of land, in one farm, belonging to the Rev. Edw. Marsham, and occupied by Wm. Henry Grimmer.
The CHURCH (St. Mary,) is a rectory, valued in the King's Book at £5, and in 1841 at £141. The glebe is 4A. 3R. 10P. The Rev. E. Marsham is patron, and the Rev. Robert Henry Cooper, M.A., incumbent.
See also the Fishley parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.