Norfolk: Eccles by the Sea
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Eccles by the Sea is about 14 miles E. of Aylsham.
It is consolidated with Hempstead near Stalham
in some records.
See also Eccles in south west Norfolk.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- No author
- Eccles next the Sea, Norfolk, and the erosion of the East
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
- Palmer, Frederick Danby
- Eccles by the sea.
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society,
in "Norfolk Archaeology", vol.12, 1895]
- Pestell, Ronald and Stannard, David
- Eccles-Juxta-Mare, a lost village discovered.
[ISBN 0952641402, Steeple Publishing, 1995]
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain. Inclosure Commissioners
- Statement of Claims: Repps with Bastwick (39) and Eccles next
- Great Britain: Statute
- Repps and Eccles Inclosure and Drainage Act, 1807.
An act for inclosing and draining lands within the parishes of
Repps with Bastwick and Eccles next the Sea, in the county of
Norfolk: 27th April 1807.
[London, George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1807]
- Land allotment and drainage
- See Hempstead.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.