See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
Eaton is about 2 miles S.W. of Norwich.
It is a hamlet of the city, and more information may be found in the
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Churches of St Andrew and Christ Church
- Description, pictures, services, etc.
- Boileau, Sir John Peter
- Notes on some mural paintings lately discovered in Eaton
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society,
in "Norfolk Archaeology", vol.6, 1864]
- Christchurch, Eaton, 1872-1972, a brief historical survey.
[Eaton, The Church, 1972]
- Eaton, Frederic R.
- Notes on the parish church (St Andrew) of Eaton, Norwich.
[Norwich, Soman-Wherry Press, 1953]
- Hepworth, Philip
- Eaton parish and its churches (St Andrew, and Christchurch).
[Norwich, Eaton Parochial Church Council, 1978]
See Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
See Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Brister, Jack
- Eaton golf club, the first 85 years.
[Printed by B.D. and H., 1996]
- Eaton Rise Residents Association
- Eaton Rise.
[Norwich, Eaton Rise Residents Association, 2001]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
- Rye, Walter
- History of the parish of Eaton in the city of Norwich.
[Norwich, Roberts, 1917, Rye's monographs of Norwich hamlets;1)
- Tillett, Edward A.
- Norwich Scrapbooks: Norwich Hamlets: Vol.1: Eaton, Earlham
Newspaper articles, photographs, postcards, extracts from
[In Norwich Local Studies Library, 1900s]
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.