Genuki Logo Norfolk Welcome   Contents and Search

Norfolk: Docking

War Memorial in the Church

This is from page 20 of
Dry Docking: being some account of the history and records of a Norfolk village
by Gerald Hagan.

Note that there is another war memorial outside the church.


THIS ROOD WAS ERECTED IN MEMORY OF THE MEN OF THIS PARISH WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES IN THE WORLD WARS.

1914-1918

H.E.C. Alderton
W.W. Hubbard
G. Batteley
J.W. Carter
E.A. Chaplin
H.D. Crisp
G.F. Cubitt
G.Dack
R.W. Dack
A.S. Fletcher
C.F. Fryatt
J.C. Gathercole
W.F. Godfrey
P.C. Goodman
G.M. Hagan
E.A. Howell
G. Kemp
W.G. Lawson
A.F. Mann
G.F. Mason
T.F. Masters
F.W. Melton
A. Playford
B. Roper
K. Rout
A.B. Skerry
W.E. Skerry
R.J. Stringer
A.W. Utteridge

1939-1945

D.F. Adcock
D.F. Copley
J.H. Creed
E.A. Deverill
J.E. French
C. Grant
C.W. Jordan
C.A. Playford
R.A. Playford
J.A. Ransome
R. Utteridge
P. Ward
J.W.J. Webdale


See also the Docking parish page.

These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web pages. Please see the Copyright Notice.

Copyright Pat Newby.
January 2003