See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Dersingham is about 8 miles N.E. of King's Lynn.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Church of St Nicholas
- Minister, services, description, picture, etc.
- Haslam, A.
- St Nicholas' Parish Church, Dersingham, Norfolk: Early history
and church guide.
[Dersingham, The Church, 1993]
- Tippen, Wallis Percival
- A Short History of St Nicholas Church, Dersingham, Norfolk.
[Ramsgate, Graham Cumming, 1963]
- Roman Catholic Church of St Cecilia
- Description and pictures.
- Methodist Church
- Minister, services, picture, etc.
Follow the link to the home page, then search for the church.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Marriages 1653-1837
- See Phillimore's Marriage Registers, Volume 12.
- These are included in
Boyd's Marriage Index.
- Kerrich, Samuel
- Churchwardens' Accounts, Dersingham.
Account book of Samuel Kerrich, Vicar of Dersingham 1754-1767.
[Photocopy in Norwich Local Studies Library]
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Dersingham was in
Docking Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Dersingham Parish Council.
- Parish council, description, history, pictures, village magazine,
- Massen, Simon and Blaney, Walter
- Dersingham Then and Now, Portrait of a Village.
- Dersingham Mill Road Mill
- Description, history and pictures.
- Dersingham Mill Way Mill
- Dersingham Mill Hill Mill
- Short description.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Dersingham is in Freebridge Lynn hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Dersingham Inclosure Act, 1779.
An act for dividing, allotting and inclosing the several whole
year lands, common fields, half year lands, shack meadows and
heaths, and other commons, waste and commonable lands, within
the parish of Darsingham otherwise Dersingham, in the county
- Great Britain: Statute
- Annual Inclosure Act, 1857.
An act to authorize the inclosure of certain lands (including
Costessey, Holme-next-the-Sea, Hunstanton and Dersingham, for
which provisional inclosure orders were made between 30 October
and 4 December 1856) in pursuance of a report of the Inclosure
Commissioners for England and Wales: 21st March 1857.
[London, George Edward Eyre and William Spottiswoode, 1857]
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
- Roll of Honour
- World Wars 1 and 2.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.