William White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk 1845
CHOSELEY, 6 miles W. by S. of Burnham Market, is an extra-parochial
farm of 650 acres, belonging to the Rev. S. C. E. N. Rolfe, of Heacham,
and occupied by Thos. Rodwell. Its county rates and taxes are paid with
Ringstead; but the inhabitants attend Titchwell church, for which
privilege the rector has an acre of land here.
See also the Choseley parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.