Norfolk: Carleton Forehoe
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Carleton Forehoe is about 9 miles W. of Norwich.
The name may also be spelled Carlton Forehoe.
Carleton Rode and
Carleton St Peter.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Hingham, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St Mary.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Kimberley and Carleton Forehoe Parish Council
- Parish council, minutes, parish councillors, etc.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Carleton Forehoe is in Forehoe hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Carlton Forehoe and Kimberley Inclosure Act, 1766.
An act for dividing and inclosing the open and common fields,
half year lands, commons and waste grounds, in the parishes of
Carlton Forehoe, and Kimberley, in the county of Norfolk.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Forehoe Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These figures are from the population tables which were produced after the
10-yearly national censuses. The "Families" heading includes families and
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.