For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Parish Registers
- Archdeacon's Transcripts or Bishop's Transcripts
- Parish Register Transcripts
- Baptisms 1665-1896, Banns 1755-1818,1823-1900,
Marriages 1674-1837 and Burials 1666-1872.
[Parish Register Transcription Society, Dart Series, 2000?]
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Buxton Village Pages
- News, events, organisations, pictures, etc.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Swanton Abbot, Lammas and Buxton inclosure act, 1809.
An act for inclosing lands in the parishes of Swanton Abbott,
Lammas, and Buxton, in the county of Norfolk.
[An independently printed edition of the act, 1809]
- 1833 Survey
- Owners and occupiers of land and property.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
- Buxton and other parishes poor relief and employment act, 1806.
- See Brampton.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.