For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Broome is about 2 miles N.N.E. of Bungay (which is in Suffolk).
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- Church of St Michael and All Angels
- Transcriptions of gravestones in the churchyard.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Brooke, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church is dedicated to St Michael and All Angels.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Broome is in Loddon hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- See Ellingham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Loddon and Clavering Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.