For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Brisley is about 6 miles S.S.E. of Fakenham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- Mid-Norfolk FHS
- St Bartholomew's Church, Brisley: Memorial Inscriptions.
[Mid-Norfolk FHS, 1999?]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Messent, Claude John Wilson
- Visitors' guide to St. Bartholomew's Church, Brisley.
[Dereham, Everett, 1971]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Brisley was in
Mitford and Launditch Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Brisley is in Launditch hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- See North Elmham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Mitford and Launditch Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
- Brisley School
- Picture of the school.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.