BRINTON is a village 19 miles N.N.W. of Norwich, and 3½ miles W.S.W. of Holt. The parish comprises 615 acres, and contained in 1841, 193 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Brereton John brewer Brereton William John, Esq. Burrell Matthew farmer Cozens Sidney shoemaker Hinton Richard 'Thatched House' Page John soap & candle maker, and grocer Rayner William shoemaker White William F. farmer Wormer John tailor
Copyright © Pat Newby.