For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Brancaster is about 7 miles N.E. of Hunstanton.
- The Church of St. Mary the Virgin
- Description, history and pictures.
- No author
- Saint Mary the Virgin, Brancaster.
[Hunstanton, Witley Press]
- Linnell, Charles L.S.
- St Mary's, Brancaster.
[London, Home Words, 1968-?]
Description and Travel
- Brancaster Village pages.
- News, pictures, organisations, etc.
- Brancaster Lifeboat Station
- 1874-1935. This is a link to an archived copy.
- Softley, Michael
- The Brancaster Lifeboats, 1874-1935.
[ISBN 0952279940, Norfolk and Suffolk Research Group, 2000]
- Wright, Harry Cory
- Brancaster Staithe and Burnham Deepdale (photographs).
Saltwater Books, 
- De Soissons, Maurice
- Brancaster Staithe: the story of a Norfolk fishing village.
[ISBN 0952090708, Woodthorpe, 1993]
- Brancaster Roman Fort
- Ward, Gordon
- A Roman Colony near Brancaster.
[Norwich, Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society,
in "Norfolk Archaeology" vol.25, 1935]
Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Brancaster Inclosure Act, 1755.
An act for dividing and inclosing the common fields and
certain lands and brecks in the manor and parish of
Branchaster in the county of Norfolk, and for extinguishing
the several rights of common and sheep walk over the said
field and brecks, and over certain half year closes and pieces
of common in the said manor and parish, and for granting
another right of common to the owners of certain dwelling
houses in the manor and parish aforesaid.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.