BRAMPTON is a village 10 miles N. of Norwich, and 2½ S.S.E. of Aylsham. The parish comprises 521 acres, and contained in 1841, 264 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Barton James shoemaker Bircham George coal dealer and beer retailer Ives Robert 'Maid's Head' Mack James beer retailer Mitchell Chas. cooper and joiner Moore John blacksmith Sayer Ann farmer Sayer Samuel farmer Seaman James wheelwright Sutton Rd. farmer & lime burner Threadwell John farmer
Copyright © Pat Newby.