[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
BOWTHORPE parish, 3 miles W. by N. of Norwich, has only 34 inhabitants, and 600A. of land, all in one farm, belonging to R. Frank, Esq., and occupied by Mr. John Howlett.
The CHURCH (St. Michael,) was unroofed in 1792, but much of the ruined walls still remain. The curacy, certified at £15, is consolidated with Earlham. (See page 118 [This is part of the description of Earlham in the History of Norwich].)
See also the Bowthorpe parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.