[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
BOOTON is a village 11 miles N.W. of Norwich, and 6 miles S.W. by W. of Aylsham. The parish comprises 1,011 acres, and contained in 1841, 241 inhabitants; its present [residents] are:-
Alden Jerh. 'King's Head' Barret Robert miller Bircham Saml. Esq. Booton Hall Farmers. Godfrey Clement Parsons Benjamin Parsons Robert Postle Henry Rodham Richard
See also the Booton parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.