For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Booton is about 6 miles west-southwest of Aylsham.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Church of St. Michael the Archangel
- Description and picture of the church.
- Barnes, Anthony
- Church of St. Michael the Archangel, Booton, Norfolk.
[London, Churches Conservation Trust, Series 4, No.121, c2000]
- Elwin, F.
- Notes on St. Michael's church, Booton, Norfolk.
[Norwich, Jarrold, 1936]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Booton Marriages 1560-1812
- See Phillimore's Marriage Registers, Volume 3.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain: Statute
- Booton Inclosure Act, 1811.
An act for inclosing lands in the parish of Booton, in the
county of Norfolk.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.