See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
What's New in Genuki Norfolk.
Bodham is about 3 miles E. of Holt.
See also Bodney.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- The Monumental Inscriptions in the Hundred of Holt (Walter Rye).
- The parishes covered include Bodham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the
Deanery of Holt, in the archdeaconry of Norwich.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both
before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to All Saints.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Archdeacons' Transcripts
- Baptisms 1729-1811, Marriages 1729-1810 and
[Parish Register Transcription Society, Dart Series, 2000?]
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Bodham was in
Erpingham Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Bodham is in Holt Hundred.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Holt Hundred
- Description of Holt Hundred
- 1845: White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain. Inclosure Commissioners
- Statement of claims (35): Bodham.
Drawn up in pursuance of the Act of Inclosure, 1808.
- Great Britain: Statute
- Bodham Inclosure Act, 1808.
An act for inclosing lands in the parish of Bodham, in the
county of Norfolk: 27th May 1808.
[London, George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1808]
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Military Records
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.