For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Bodham is about 3 miles east of Holt.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- The Monumental Inscriptions in the Hundred of Holt (Walter Rye).
- The parishes covered include Bodham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Archdeacons' Transcripts
- Baptisms 1729-1811, Marriages 1729-1810 and
[Parish Register Transcription Society, Dart Series, 2000?]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain. Inclosure Commissioners
- Statement of claims (35): Bodham.
Drawn up in pursuance of the Act of Inclosure, 1808.
- Great Britain: Statute
- Bodham Inclosure Act, 1808.
An act for inclosing lands in the parish of Bodham, in the
county of Norfolk: 27th May 1808.
[London, George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1808]
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.